I am in the middle of working on some ATC’s for the next swap I am participating in, and I got distracted. I started making the ATCs, but then I screwed one up. It still looked kind of cool though, so I decided to bring it into Photoshop and play around with it. I wanted to combine it with a vintage image I got from an old Puck magazine. Here are the steps I did and where the image is now. I need to play around with it more, to integrate her a little bit better, but I need to get a move on on my errands and things 😉
First I started with my screwed up stamped ATC. The technique I was using was the one I posted about a while ago with using Graphite and VersaMark. You can see that post here- Graphite and VersaMark Resist Technique.