Ursula's Digital Mixed-Media
Rubber Stamping on Window Screening

Ok- here’s a weird experiment (but it led to a cool discovery which I will show you next week). I tried coming up with a way to stamp directly on window screening. It worked ok, but my current experiment worked better, so I will let that dry and blog about that next time &#59;).

I had been playing around with stamping on tissue paper (see blog post here), and blogged about that a few weeks ago. Then I tried adhering the stamped tissue paper to window screening, using Gel Medium. which looked very cool. So this was an experiment to see if I could save a step and stamp directly on the screening. And I also tried cross stitch fabric. Enjoy!

Leave a Reply

one × three =